Highly-suitable for regulatory, policy and pension oversight officials.
This course highlights the foundational issues relating to the development and regulation of private capital funds in developing economies, including private equity, venture capital, infrastructure, private credit (debt) and impact investing funds. Participants will discuss the major building blocks supporting an effective investment sector and the policy environment needed to assist its development.
Course sessions to include:
- Overview of Private Equity, Venture Capital, Infrastructure and Private Credit /Debt Asset Classes
- Global Comparative Data of Private Capital Markets in Emerging Economies
- Structures & Roles of Participants in Private Capital Industry
- Administration of Private Capital Vehicles
- Legal, Regulatory & Institutional Framework