EMPEA Conferences provide opportunities for industry players from around the globe to convene and engage in thought-provoking discussions, debates and analyses. EMPEA Members receive discounted registration rates to EMPEA Conferences and qualified limited partners* attend for free.
View a listing of past EMPEA Conferences | Download our 1H 2015 Member Events Calendar
*Qualified limited partners include pension funds, foundations, family offices, endowments, and other institutional investors. Email email@example.com to find out if your firm qualifies.
An EMPEA Professional Development Webcast
Key topics to be discussed include:
- How are LP allocations and commitment levels to EM PE likely to evolve over the next two years?
- What issues pose the greatest concern for LPs in managing their EM PE portfolios?
- Which emerging markets look attractive, and which are expected to deliver high returns?
- How do PE fund distribution schedules and sources of returns in emerging markets compare to developed markets?
- Which fund strategies and sectors do LPs plan to build exposure to in emerging markets over the next two years?
Hosted by Clifford Chance
7:00 - 9:00PM
To RSVP, please contact Sara Cousins at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 202 333 8171.
A Global Approach to Realising Returns
Hosted by FT live and EMPEA, and chaired by Martin Wolf CBE, Chief Economics Commentator, Financial Times
This one-day conference, now in its fourth year, engages industry thought leaders in discussions about the latest developments in the asset class and emerging economies leveraging the expertise of the Financial Times’s global markets coverage and EMPEA’s insight into long-term, growth capital investments. The summit will be chaired by Martin Wolf CBE, Chief Economics Commentator, Financial Times.
Capitalising on the African Growth Story
Hosted by FT Live and EMPEA
This leadership summit considers the role that the private equity industry – which has been amongst the most active in responding to Africa’s commercial opportunity – can play in harnessing Africa’s growth for economic transformation. Join a host of industry leaders to examine the diverse opportunity set in Africa and the accelerating role of private equity development across the continent.